2018 Leonardo Awards Program - Where Creativity Abounds
Leonardo Awards Program
- Thursday, May 17th, 2018
- 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The LINE Hotel
Ten Grand Ballroom and Garden Foyer
3515 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
SMPS Los Angeles, now in its 35th year as a chapter, is excited to host this year’s Leonardo Awards Program on May 17, 2018 at The LINE Hotel in Los Angeles. A long-standing tradition that was started in 1981, the evening is dedicated to celebrating the industry’s brightest stars - individuals whose achievements within the greater A/E/C community shine like a shooting star in the night sky.
This program will highlight the artistry and craftsmanship that is infused throughout our local community. A festive evening, attendees will have the opportunity to sip on signature cocktails, bid on unique pieces of artwork as they socialize with their colleagues, then be seated for an extraordinary dinner prepared by Chef Roy Choi as we acknowledge this year’s winners of the Marketing Communications Awards (MCAs), the esteemed Leonardo Award recipient, Industry Honorees from both the public and private sector, and our first-ever Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.
- Lifetime Achievement - Tom Smith, FSMPS, CPSM
- Public-Sector - LA Metro - Wells Lawson, Senior Director, Transit-Oriented Communities and Nick Saponara, Deputy Executive Officer, Transit-Oriented Communities
- Private-Sector - Los Angeles Football Club - Benny Tran, Senior Vice President of Development & Strategy and Larry Friedman, Chief Business Officer
- Leonardo - Donna Clandening, Principal & Chief Strategy Officer, AC Martin
5:00 to 6:30 PM - Networking Reception & Silent Art Auction
6:30 to 9:00 PM - Dinner & Awards Ceremony
- Beef - Grilled Steak, Poblano Mash, Cotija, Seasoned Vegetables
- Fish - Pan Roasted Salmon, Soy Ginger Sauce, Seasoned Vegetables (Gluten Free)
- Vegetarian - Cauliflower Steak, Corn, Soy, Mustard, Seasoned Vegetables (Gluten Free)
- Signature Drink - The Da Vinci - Gin, Rhubarb, Shiso, Cucumber, Ginger (pure delicious!)
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship director, Matthew Hudson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliverables (Sponsors Only):
Firm Logo (High Resolution, EPS or Vector Image Preferred)
Firm Name Listing (as you'd like to be listed)
Program Book Advertisement (due before May 4)
Full Page: 7.5" horizontal by 7.75" vertical
Half Page: 7.5" horizontal by 3.75" vertical
Quarter Page: 3.625" horizontal by 3.75" vertical
After sponsorship registration, you will be contacted with further directions regarding program booklet advertisement specs and requests for attendee lists, meal choices, etc. Please allow one week for logo placement on electronic communication after receipt of logo.
Persons under the age of 21 are required to identify themselves during event registration. Please drink responsibly. If you need transportation, use a designated driver, rideshare, or taxi service.
If you have any questions, or would like additional information, please contact Rayna Feliciano, Immediate Past President and Leonardo Chairperson at email@example.com.