CPSM Information Session
- Thursday, April 27th, 2017
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
HLB Lighting Design
8580 W. Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Interested in getting your CPSM this year? Heard some rumors about the changes in the testing materials and the process? Join us for a discussion on the CPSM, how it can benefit you and how to proceed with the new materials and process. Find out from four LA CPSM's the inside scoop on what it takes to certify. Participants will learn what the steps are to getting the certification and answers to other questions. How much will it cost? What is realistic for preparation time? What materials do you need?
1. Tonya Dooley, Marketing Manager, HLB Lighting Design
2. Juanita Martinez, Business Development Coordinator, Nichols Consulting Engineers
3. Fawn Radmanich, PCL Construction Services, Inc.
4. Jodi Espinoza, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Syska Hennessy Group, Inc.
Street parking only / 7-8 minute walk from the Culver City Station of the Metro Expo Line
Tonya Dooley, CPSM Study Group Co-Chair
Jodi Espinoza, CPSM Study Group Co-Chair