Client Panel Discussion
Retrofitting Los Angeles: Building a Safer Future
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
- 11:30AM to 1:30PM
700 South Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Listen as industry experts discuss the 5 biggest seismic vulnerabilities facing California, and how clients are preparing for the big one.
We all know that California is earthquake country, but do you know your local risk? Listen as our industry experts discuss the five biggest earthquake vulnerabilities facing Los Angeles, and how clients and agencies are using seismic retrofits to build a safer future for Southern California.
• Dave Howard, Assistant Chief Executive Officer, LA County Chief Executive Office
• Mark Hovatter, Chief Facilities Executive, LAUSD
• Gordon Oakley, Deputy Division Chief, OSHPD FDD Southern California
• Saiful Islam, PH.D., S.E., Chairman/CEO, Saiful Bouquet Structural Engineers
Interested in Sponsorship?
Contact: Matthew Sullivan , SMPS Sponsorship Chair , at firstname.lastname@example.org