Southern California Healthcare Client Event
- Wednesday, June 7th, 2017
- 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
506 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Attending this event will help you and your firm understand how healthcare clients and perspective clients view the firms they hire, to learn their values and judgements and capture the complexities of their individual perceptions and experiences. Listening intently to understand the client's needs and wants more fully is one of the most important activities a marking professionals perform. It's no secret that competition is near all-time high. Being able to differentiate your firm among the pool of respondents is crucial in winning coveted contracts. This is your opportunity to listen and meet directly with key healthcare agency decision makers to find out what’s next for healthcare in Southern California and beyond!
• Program goals and initiatives
• Upcoming procurement opportunities and trends
• Sector-specific consultant selection criteria
• Preferred delivery of services
• How to leverage the value your team offers
• Best approaches and follow through
• And much more!
3:00 PM-3:30 PM: VIP Networking for Event Sponsors
3:30 PM-4:00 PM: Registration & Networking
4:00 PM-5:30 PM: Event
5:30 PM-6:00 PM: Networking
Parking / Transportation
• Valet Parking @ Hotel (discount may be available with ticket validation from Hotel Bar or Restaurant on-site)
• Near Pershing Square Station - METRO Red Line
SMPS LA has secured the following:
1. Zeke Triana, Cedars-Sinai
2. Kevin Taylor, City of Hope
3. Long Duong, Loma Linda University Medical Center
4. Peter Hendrickson, UCLA
5. More coming soon!
$60 – members
$90 – non-members
Includes complimentary beverage and passed hors d’oeuvres.
Please contact JoAnne DeGuzman at JoAnne.DeGuzman@hei-eng.com.
Please contact Matthew Sullivan, Programs Director, at email@example.com.