Southern California Transportation Client Roundtable
- Thursday, May 18th, 2017
- 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Los Angeles, CA
More Information to Follow
It's no secret that competition is near all-time high. Being able to differentiate your firm among the pool of respondents is crucial in winning coveted contracts. Maximizing valuable client relationships will help your firm remain competitive in these challenging times. This is your opportunity to meet directly with these key Southern California public transportation agency decision makers to find out:
• Program goals and initiatives
• Upcoming procurement opportunities and trends
• Sector-specific consultant selection criteria
• Preferred delivery of services
• How to leverage the value your team offers
• Best approaches and follow through
• And much more!
With four roundtable rotations, attendees will be able to interact in small groups with four presenters. The roundtable rotation order will be provided at the event check-in table, so be sure to arrive early to ensure a seat at the table of your choice.
3:00 PM-3:30 PM: VIP Networking for Event Sponsors
3:30 PM-4:00 PM: Registration & Networking
4:00 PM-5:30 PM: Roundtable
5:30 PM-6:00 PM: Networking
SMPS LA has secured the following:
1. Andrew Althorp, Senior Civil Engineer | Metrolink
2. Abdollah Ansari, Managing Executive Officer, Highway Program | Metro
3. Michelle Boehm, Southern California Regional Director | CHSRA
4. Chris Burner PE, Chief Project Officer | Foothill Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority
5. Rose Casey, Highway Programs Director | OCTA
6. Ross Lew, Program Manager | OCTA
7. Jeanette Owens, Executive Officer of Program Management | Metro
8. Carrie Schindler, Director of Transit & Rail Programs | SBCTA
9. Robert So, Deputy District Director of Program and Project Management | Caltrans District 7
10. More coming soon!
Parking / Transportation
Valet parking available. Self-park for $8 for the first three hours.
$60 – members
$90 – non-members
Includes complimentary beverage and passed hors d’oeuvres.
Please contact JoAnne DeGuzman at JoAnne.DeGuzman@hei-eng.com.
Please contact Matthew Sullivan, Programs Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.