- The Changing Landscape of the Colleges & Universities
- Wednesday, September 26th, 2018
- 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Millennium Biltmore Hotel
506 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90071
The landscape of the higher education institution is changing based on several factors: pedagogical trends, diversity and inclusivity, competition from online degree programs, and rapid technological advancements that are changing the face of careers that today's students are preparing to enter -- to name just a few. How do these factors influence the design of the higher education campus? What trends do architects, engineers and general contractors need to understand in order to help higher education clients develop spaces and places that support these trends?
Join this lively panel for an in-depth discussion from institutions ranging from community colleges to public and private universities to learn how these trends help shape their unique learning landscapes. These panelists will share their insights into what the "Future University" looks like, and how students will experience these engaging campuses. Ample time will be allowed for an audience question and answer session, so be sure to come with all of your thought-provoking questions!
3:30 PM-4:00 PM: Registration & Networking
4:00 PM-5:15 PM: Higher Ed Panel Discussion
5:15 PM-6:00 PM: Networking
1. David Salazar, Chief Facilities Executive, LACCD
2. Willy Marsh, Director, Capital Construction Development, USC
3. Brian Pratt, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Campus Architect, UCI
4. Warren Jacobs, Associate Vice President | Campus Architect, CSULA
1. Paula Stamp, Ph.D., Director, Business Development, PCL
$75 – members
$ 100 – non-members
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Matthew Hudson, Sponsorship Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Carmen Gonzalez, Programs Chair, at email@example.com.