- Drivers of Successful Infrastructure Public-Private Partnerships
- Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
- 11:30AM to 1:30PM
601 W Fifth St. 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
P3 developments seem to be the new trend in public construction projects. Public agencies such as Los Angeles World Airports, the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and the City of Long Beach have chosen to utilize this method to advance future developments. What is the rationale behind this approach? Join us to hear about the advancements of current and future P3 developments such as the Landside Access Management Program, the Sepulveda Transit Corridor and West Santa Ana Branch Projects and the City of Long Beach civic center project.
• Keith Kajiya, CCM, Vice President, AECOM
• Jacob Adams, Deputy Executive Director at Los Angeles World Airports
• Joshua Schank, Chief Innovation Officer, LA Metro
• John Keisler, Director of Economic and Property Development, City of Long Beach
• Will Gorham, Assoc. Vice President, Project Development, Plenary
12:30 Program starts
1:15 Program ends
Future Members: $90
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Matthew Sullivan, Director of Sponsorship email@example.com
Walk-Ins welcome for all events.