December 6th, 2017
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Location: Los Angeles, California
The successful candidate will use their professional networks and people skills to identify, qualify and establish professional relationships with prospective clients to create long-term positive value for DLR Group. They will have a phenomenal track record of successfully winning work with school districts, city, county or state governmental agencies. This is a leadership role where strong and effective verbal and written communication skills are paramount. Experience with architecture, engineering, construction or economic development fields would be a plus. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you'll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm.
We covet and value high-energy, self-motivated and collaborative individuals who are passionate about building relationships with potential clients. We have created an organization that welcomes and rewards an entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding performance, positive attitude, and strong leadership skills. This is a rare opportunity for a stand-out candidate with extra-ordinary personality and skill sets to join our growing K-12 Education design studio. This position will work out of our Los Angeles office. In return, we offer an attractive compensation package with a salary plus bonus structure. Position will require regular travel in Southern California with limited travel in central and northern California as needed.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and oral communication abilities.
• Collaborative and able to work with a wide spectrum of personalities.
• Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
• Possess the proven ability for developing meaningful professional relationships. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, analytical thinking, relationship development techniques, and business development process and procedures.
• Be a self-starter, entrepreneurial in nature and take the initiative to solve problems, work without close supervision, and be self-directed.
• 5+ years of relevant business development experience for an educational, service, construction or design firm.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Architecture, or related field.
• Ability to travel as required
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gfs9pjg2kvqz6z7x