August 9th, 2019
Huitt-Zollars' Downtown Los Angeles, office has a full-time opportunity for a BD Marketing Coordinator experienced in the Architectural/Engineering Industry. This role will produce and coordinate production of company's business development materials, including qualification submittals, proposals and presentations for clients; cooperate in timely maintenance of systems for supporting business development efforts, including project data, biographical information and experience of key personnel, and photography; contribute to other communication tools such as in-house and external promotional materials and brochures; provide assistance to Managers and Principals in business development initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Coordinator to further their experience at a premier design firm.
HZ is a leading Design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Collaborates with the VP of marketing, principals, market sector leads and principals on pursuit, SOQ, proposal strategies, and win themes; supports the “Go/No-Go” process.
• Creates concepts for and coordinates production of business development materials such as proposals and presentations.
• Manages the comprehensive proposal and qualifications submittal process from kickoff to submission.
• Leads kickoff and checkpoint meetings and diplomatically expresses ideas and opinions to individuals and groups.
• Coordinates with principals, market sector leads, principals and subconsultants to select, create, and elevate content.
• Produces submittals for delivery ensuring the final version is completely compliant and persuasive.
• Ensures that client debriefs take place.
• Maintains the database (resumes, project information, graphics, and boilerplate library).
• Provides principals, market sector leads, and principals with marketing collateral as requested.
• Manages continuous updates on firm profiles, overviews, project lists, project sheets, resumes, etc.
• Maintain marketing database on projects and prospective jobs/clients.
• Participates in weekly business development meetings.
• Manages design award submittals and processes with the business development resources manager.
• Bachelors' Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing or related field preferred - equivalent experience will be considered
• Minimum 3 years of business development marketing experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design) and Microsoft Office; experience with Deltek Vision a plus
• Excellent writing, editing and graphic design skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with varying personalities internally, as well as with vendors and clients
• Detail oriented, accurate in work, and organized
• Ability to contribute, develop and implement winning proposal/presentation strategies.
• Interest in architecture and design
• Passion for continuous improvement, both personally and professionally
• A positive upbeat attitude with a customer-centric approach to daily work
• Sense of urgency and strong collaborative spirit
• Knowledge of Shipley best practices a plus
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short-term disability plans, and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: LA124
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/7p9zfgr6xrxcf662