April 19th, 2017
Converse Consultants is a full services company that provides services in the fields of environmental consulting and engineering, geotechnical engineering and engineering geology, deputy inspectors, seismology, and materials testing and inspection. Converse Consultants is an employee-owned California corporation. Our corporate headquarters is located in Monrovia, California with additional offices located in Costa Mesa, Redlands, Palmdale and Palm Desert. In addition to California, Converse Consultants has offices located in Nevada (Elko, Las Vegas and Reno) and Pennsylvania.
Converse Consultants is seeking a full-time Business Development Manager for our Los Angeles/Orange County area. This position will provide management and support for marketing and business development efforts. Responsibilities include:
• Identifying business opportunities within the Southern California region
• Build and maintain client relationships by creating A/E/C partnerships and getting the firm on teams for upcoming projects
• Manage the development and implementation of strategic marketing plan
• Provide research on potential clients and markets
• Attend industry related meetings and conferences to represent our firm
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 5 years of business development experience in related field
• Bachelor’s Degree in related business, administration, sales, marketing or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to write submittals and proposals
• Ability to direct support staff and coordinators
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and InDesign
Qualified applicants please email your resume and salary requirements with Business Development in subject heading. Email to Converse Consultants, Linda White, lwhite@ConverseConsultants.com.
Converse Consultants is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. M/F/Disability/Veterans are encouraged to apply.