March 21st, 2018
Selbert Perkins Design
Selbert Perkins Design is an international design firm that has created some of the world’s most notable, iconic landmarks. Our award-winning work, for a diverse array of high-profile clients, can be seen on five continents. We combine branding, public art, sculpture, signage and wayfinding to create meaningful environments that serve the public good and translate into positive results for our clients.
Selbert Perkins Design is seeking a full-time, energetic, and highly organized Business Development/Marketing Coordinator with 3-5 years experience working in an architecture and/or design firm.
Candidates must have excellent computer and software skills with expertise in InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Powerpoint and Keynote.
The qualified candidate must be a “people person” with superior verbal/written/organization/interpersonal skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and self start in a fast paced, deadline-sensitive, and professional team environment.
Under the direction of the Partners & Principal of Marketing the qualified candidate will:
• Write proposals & provide administrative assistance on proposal production
• Research, generate, and track new business opportunities and RFP/RFQ releases
• Prepare weekly new business packages and conduct regular follow-up
• Maintain & develop marketing archives (project descriptions, project sheets, project database)
• Update weekly marketing reports
• Develop marketing materials and presentations for meetings and interviews
• Attend monthly new business and networking events, and pre-proposal meetings
• Interface with clients and vendors as needed
• Knowledge of contract administration desired
• Launches and grows presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
• Ensures social media goals align with company goals
• Writes and curates content designed to engage followers and promote the brand in a positive way
• Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to comments or questions left on the company’s social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Continuously monitors site analytics to see what type of content followers respond to the most and adjusts the strategy accordingly
Playa del Rey, CA 90293
No relocation fees. Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org