January 9th, 2018
Selbert Perkins Design
Selbert Perkins Design is an international design firm that has created some of the world’s most notable, iconic landmarks. Our award-winning work, for a diverse array of high-profile clients can be seen on five continents. We combine branding, public art, sculpture, signage and wayfinding to create meaningful environments that serve the public good and translate into positive results for our clients.
Selbert Perkins Design is seeking a full-time, energetic, and highly organized Business Development Sales Director with 5-7 years of experience working in an architecture or design firm.
The qualified candidate must be a “people person” with superior verbal/written/organizational/interpersonal skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and self-start in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive, and professional team environment. Candidates must have excellent computer and software skills with expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint, Keynote and InDesign.
Under the direction of the Partners & Principal of Business Development & Marketing the qualified candidate will:
• Generate new business leads and participate in new business
• Write proposals & provide administrative assistance on proposal production
• Research, generate, and track new business opportunities and RFP/RFQ
• Prepare weekly new business packages and conduct regular follow-up
• Maintain & develop marketing archives (project descriptions, project sheets,
• Update weekly marketing reports
• Develop marketing materials and presentations for meetings and interviews
• Attend new business and networking events and pre-proposal meetings
• Interface with clients and vendors as needed
• Knowledge of contract administration desired
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Negotiable Based on Experience
If you have read and scrutinized this entire list, then you are the candidate we are looking for. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.