July 23rd, 2018
CallisonRTKL (CRTKL) is a planning, architecture, design and creative organization offering a diverse portfolio of services across multiple markets around the globe. From healthcare to hospitality, retail to workplace, we embrace a culture of collaboration and shared expertise of our best designers, our strongest thinkers and our most creative professionals.
Marketing and Communications
Our Marketing and Communication teams are focused on CRTKL’s four specific practice groups: Commercial; Health + Science; Retail Stores; and Workplace. Each team is designed to work within our firm brand to support and create new and innovative methods to reach our desired target markets.
CRTKL is seeking a full-time marketing and public relations writer to join its commercial focused marketing and communications team in Los Angeles.
This global position supports CRTKL’s marketing and business development efforts across the Commercial Practice Group. Reports directly to the Commercial Marketing Manager and Practice Group Leader; works closely with Marketing and Firmwide Communications, as well as Regional and Sector leaders to generate content for a variety of marketing and public relations activities.
This position collaborates with a comprehensive group of creative professionals to produce a broad range of materials required for business development, market awareness, industry events, public relations and general promotion of the company – including standard company information, proposal text, project award applications, conference and strategy presentations, brochures/promotional materials, press releases, and some internal and external website content. It requires the ability to manage multiple activities and deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality, innovation, and a clear communication within the CRTKL brand.
The ideal candidate will have experience in professional service situations along with a familiarity with print, web, digital, and other promotional channels.
• Proactively generates ideas for thought leadership and marketing campaign strategy, in coordination with the Marketing Manager, Firmwide Communications and Sector Leaders
• Actively works with Marketing Manager and senior leadership and staff to generate content for, including:
- Industry events/speaking opportunities and market research
- Specific print or digital marketing campaigns
- CRTKL’s blog, “You Are Here”
• Writes project case studies, standard company text, and information for marketing database
• Creates standard and custom content for proposals and other marketing material
• Completes primary research and writing for a variety of presentations
• Coordinates with different people and positions across the company
• Generates content for a variety of public relations activities
• Crafts and coordinate press releases with the FW Communications team
• Develops promotional copy for specific print or digital communications campaigns
• Completes primary research and ghost-writing for assigned bylines to trade publications and presentations
• Coordinates with outside agencies and consultants
• Works as a team member on marketing specific campaigns
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in English or journalism
• Proficiency with computer applications commonly used in business environments
• Corporate experience preferred
• Seeking a creative, self-motivated team player, committed to great communication, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Our portfolio covers six continents: join us and expand yours. Excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, we’ll give you the tools to see your creativity in action.
CRTKL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience: 4-8 years of experience
Job Type: Full
Education: College Graduate
Check out our web site at www.crtkl.com (Careers) On-line applications only. Three writing samples required with application.