March 29th, 2018
CallisonRTKL is a planning, architecture, design and creative organization offering a diverse portfolio of services across multiple markets around the globe. From healthcare to hospitality, retail to workplace, we embrace a culture of collaboration and shared expertise of our best designers, our strongest thinkers and our most creative professionals.
Marketing and Communications
Our Marketing and Communication teams are focused around CallisonRTKL’s four specific practice groups: Commercial; Retail Stores; Health + Science; and Workplace. Each team is designed to work within our firm brand to support and create new and innovative methods to reach our desired target markets.
CallisonRTKL is seeking a full-time marketing coordinator to join its commercial focused marketing and communications team. Based in Los Angeles, this role supports efforts worldwide with a particular focus on North America and SE Asia markets, and reports to a Detroit based supervisor.
The position of Marketing Coordinator at CallisonRTKL and within the Commercial Practice Groups (CPG) Marketing and Communications team is an important role in providing professional service marketing support to key members of the commercial practice group directly responsible for business development and revenue generation. Marketing Coordinators are responsible for a variety of core functions which include the following:
From time to time other tasks, not enumerated here, may become a necessary part of this role and the related approaches or processes.
• Supports regional marketing strategy and campaigns to increase brand awareness and market share
• Identifies and participates in industry and sector specific groups and events to help raise company profile
• Researches, identifies and develops key messaging for internal and external audiences; including internal news, project wins, innovations, key hires and market trends and analysis
• Creates, edits and reviews marketing and thought leadership content, standard text and pitch verbiage
• Develops content for website, brochures, case studies, blogs and other relevant marketing material in collaboration with technical staff, CPG marketing and firmwide communications teams
• Coordinates with Marketing Manager and Public Relations team to maintain up to date social media presence for regional initiatives
• Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams including technical, designers, senior management, legal, HR and other marketing colleagues and teams
• Leads coordination and production of qualifications, proposal responses and interview materials and award submissions to support LA’s CPG team
• Manages, tracks and maintains marketing information, CV’s, sector leads and opportunities in Deltek Vision CRM database
• Coordinates and assists managing conference schedule and marketing and communications (marcom) for LA office
• Creates marketing presentations for technical teams, including client interviews, speaking engagements and pitches
• Understands and implements marketing and communication activities within the LA office to ensure company best practices, practice group participation, reporting, and quality control
• Ensures that internal and external communications are consistent with brand and message guidelines
• Supports other sector and offices with marketing and proposal tasks on an as needed basis
Qualifications and Requirements
• 0-4 years related job and/or AEC industry experience
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Business, or related field
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, MS Office software is required
• Deltek Vision experience in a plus
• Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong eye for detail and graphic composition
• Creative, self-motivated team player, committed to great communication who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Corporate experience with global company a plus
Our portfolio covers six continents: join us and expand yours. Excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, we’ll give you the tools to see your creativity in action.
CallisonRTKL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience: 0-3 years marketing or related industry experience
Job Type: Full-time
Education: College Graduate
To be considered, apply on-line at http://www.callisonrtkl.com/careers/.