April 28th, 2017
GEOSCIENCE Support Services, Inc.
GEOSCIENCE Support Services, Inc. is one of the premier groundwater consulting firms in California. We work with Municipal and State water agencies along with other firms in the A/E/C industry to solve the most challenging groundwater problems in California. We’re seeking an experienced marketer to help with the growth of our company.
Do you thrive in an environment that looks to you for a high level of ownership and independence on every project? Are you enthusiastic and tenacious about solving difficult problems?
We believe that the best way to take care of our clients is to first take care of our employees. You will be working in a supportive, fun and fast-paced environment with a staff of 30 people at our office in La Verne, CA—and be involved in a range of the most challenging and high-profile groundwater resources projects in California.
The Director of Marketing in our organization plays a pivotal role in our strategic focus and success by leading the capture and proposal process for new business. As the Director of Marketing at GEOSCIENCE, you will:
• Work closely with firm leadership to help develop and achieve the firm’s strategic business development goals
• Provide direction for the firm during the pre-proposal capture process to research upcoming opportunities and teaming opportunities
• Take lead responsibility for the proposal preparation process, complete quality control, and oversee printing and final production of proposal packages and statements of qualifications
• Lead pursuit kickoff meetings, develop strategy, prepare schedules and outlines for proposal development, review and production
• Coordinate with principal and senior technical staff to edit technical portions of proposals, and write and edit other portions of proposals including project descriptions, resumes of key staff and other information needed in the proposal content
• Develop proposal graphics and other marketing graphics/collaterals as needed
• Manage and maintain all potential business opportunities and proposal-related content, such as resumes and project descriptions, in company CRM software (Deltek Vision)
• Attend professional conferences and industry events in a business development capacity
• Maintain current company news on social media and draft and distribute press releases
• Minimum of three years of proposal coordination and/or technical writing experience, including superior persuasive writing/editing skills
• Proficient graphic design skills including competency with Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and moderate proficiency with Excel
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) certification strongly preferred
• Experience in the A/E/C industry or environmental consulting industry or other related technical field strongly preferred
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of our future growth in a pivotal role as Director of Marketing, please send us your resume along with a half-page write-up of an example of an accomplishment or project that is your shining example of success to email@example.com.
This is a salaried position. Pay based on experience. We offer excellent benefits to our employees including 100% paid by Company PPO health, vision, and dental. Other benefits include 401K, employer matching, vacation/sick time, and holidays.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers