July 21st, 2017
Who We Are
CO Architects is an award winning architecture and design firm with an extensive portfolio of medium to large institutional projects, specializing in higher education with a focus on science and technology, medical and allied health programs, civic buildings, and a variety of healthcare projects at various scales. In addition to architecture and interior design, CO Architects provides facility evaluation, and comprehensive space programming and planning. Our practice is founded on a culture of collaboration, integrity and mutual respect; we are committed to continuous learning in support of professional and personal growth. We continue to seek team-oriented, skilled individuals to join our firm.
CO Architects is an equal opportunity employer and offers a full range of benefits to employees including: healthcare coverage; a 401K plan and profit sharing; PTO and holiday time; a medical flexible spending account; and participation in the firm’s performance-based bonus program. CO Architects also offers a firm-sponsored education program to encourage professional training and development.
CO Architects is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join us in our fast-paced marketing department. The graphic designer will support both the marketing and architectural teams.
Candidates should demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Excellent visual design skills and ability to apply a consistent design approach with a strong sense of typography and composition to a wide range of print and digital content.
• Ability to brainstorm, collaborate, and take creative direction and constructive criticism.
• Professional attitude with a willingness to work, learn and contribute in a team environment.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and strong self-motivation.
• Design and compose editorial layouts for proposals, brochures, presentations and other print and digital marketing projects using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Prepare art and document files for production, web, mobile, and print specifications.
• Assist in maintaining company website and social media platforms.
• Create eblast, presentation, and social media graphics.
• Archive completed projects, maintain and update image library, and other organizational tasks.
• BFA in Graphic Design or
• Minimum 1-2 years in a professional Graphic Designer\
• Please include with your application a portfolio showcasing relevant work and design
• Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Open Asset, Prezi, Keynote, and PowerPoint required.
• Excellent Mac OS X skills, with some PC knowledge preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of pre-press and printing processes required.
• Word Press knowledge preferred. CSS & HTML knowledge
All resumes and portfolios should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the job title in your email subject.