March 30th, 2018
40 to 32 hours / week
Berliner Architects is seeking a Marketing and Administrative Assistant for our Culver City Architectural Office. This position will work directly with the Office Manager / Marketing Manager both in marketing efforts including proposal production, development of marketing collateral and related marketing activities as well as light administrative work. The ideal candidate will have a proficiency in either Graphic Design or Writing in order to best assist in our marketing efforts.
1. Report to our Marketing Manager and work closely with our leadership and senior staff.
2. Marketing Proposal Preparation / Submittal
3. Strong Writing Skills for Proposal Narratives, Project Scope Descriptions, Cover Letters and marketing material.
4. Strong Proofing Ability
5. Graphic Design Proficiency a plus
6. Welcome / Receive Visitors to the Office
7. Answer Phones
8. Order and Stock Office Supplies
9. Light Quickbooks Online skills, inputting billing charges
10. Setting up files and filing
11. Office organization
The Ideal Candidate must have strong writing and organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and able to work as a team player under stringent deadlines. A detailed list of requirements follows:
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign Proficiency
• Strong Writing Skills
• Graphic Design Capabilities
• Microsoft Office Suite Experience
• Quickbooks Online Experience
• Professional Attitude and Appearance
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and relevant work samples as a PDF attachment to Kai Telless, Office and Marketing Manager at email@example.com. Please include writing or graphic samples.