May 2nd, 2018
KPFF Consulting Engineers
KPFF is seeking a detail and deadline oriented Marketing Assistant to assist the Los Angeles Civil marketing department. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to assist the Marketing Manager with qualifications packages and proposals and maintaining our database. This is a full-time position.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support for the Los Angeles Civil Marketing Department.
- Database input/updates.
- Information gathering and organization.
- Support for fee proposals.
- Support for qualification packages.
- Support for marketing brochures/packages.
- Other support on an as needed basis.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiarity with database management with Deltek is preferred.
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and use of the English Language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of one year of office experience preferred.
- Experience in the AEC industry is preferred.
KPFF Consulting Engineers provides surveying and civil and structural engineering services to architects, government agencies, developers, contractors, and institutional clients. We provide surveying and civil engineering services that include site development for commercial, public, and residential projects, as well as prime consulting to government clients. Our office is located in The Bloc in downtown Los Angeles.
Our employees are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive, and are committed to critically thinking through problems and finding solutions.
KPFF Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, click here.