August 17th, 2019
Togawa Smith Martin, Inc (TSM)
Established in 1975, the architecture and planning firm of Togawa Smith Martin, Inc. (TSM) is prominent in the field of multi-family residential and mixed-use retail/residential design. Located in downtown Los Angeles, and with many of the nation’s premier developers and public housing agencies among its clients, TSM has designed over 25,000 housing units throughout the Western United States. Acclaimed for its unique ability to blend sensitive design with thoughtfully composed and cost effective planning, TSM has been recognized with numerous design awards from both governmental and professional organizations.
Candidate must exhibit skills and interest in the following activities:
• Coordination, development, and production of proposals, qualification packages, and presentation/interview materials
• Development and maintenance of in-house marketing collateral such as resumes, project sheets, and other boilerplate material
• Development and maintenance of project and photo databases
• Assistance with corporate communication initiatives, including website, social media, and PR activities
• Assistance with external communications, such as award submissions, promotions, and new hire announcements
• Assistance with other marketing-related activities such as mailings, tradeshows, conferences, etc.
• Coordination and planning of special events
• Attend trade-shows and other industry events representing the firm meeting new people, making connections to support an expanded outreach effort for the firm across multiple geographic sectors and market sectors
• May be asked to travel to Northern California for meetings
• Other support and/or administrative tasks as required, such as coordinating and tracking meeting requests, booking meetings, reservations, and preparation of meetings
The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills and be able to work as a team player under tight deadline situations. Required qualifications include:
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, architecture, or related field
• Three or more years of experience in marketing and/or the A/E/C industry
• Experience using an industry-relevant CRM tool such as Coessential, Salesforce, or equivalent
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Deltek (or similar CRM) program
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A strong graphic design sensibility is an absolute must – please be able to provide a portfolio
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes company paid group medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, company paid parking, life insurance, and AD&D, yearend holiday shutdown, and 40 hours a week based on a 4-1/2 day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio referencing Marketing Assistant in the subject line of your correspondence.
Visit our website at www.tsminc.com
TSM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by law.