May 1st, 2017
Mia Lehrer + Associates (ML+A) is a landscape architecture and urban design firm with projects in market sectors including: urban infrastructure, sports and entertainment, mixed-use and multi-unit housing development, public parks, civic and cultural institutions, academic, corporate campus, hospitality and residential gardens. While the landscape designers have contributed, and will continue to contribute, to the firm’s graphic output, ML+A seeks a dedicated marketing assistant to support the firm’s Marketing and Business Development efforts.
ML+A has full-time position, open for a marketing assistant / graphic designer with 3-5 years of experience. The graphic designer will support the marketing group, promotional group and the design studio. The marketing assistant / graphic designer will prepare graphics for the firm’s marketing and promotional materials such as: proposals, project sheets, electronic newsletters and electronic presentations for project interviews.
- Prepare graphics for use in the firm’s marketing materials including: proposals, project sheets, electronic presentations for business development meetings, interviews and leave-behind materials, as well as design competitions.
- Support the preparation of proposals in response to RFPs and develop written content for proposals.
- Prepare graphics for use in the firm’s promotional materials including: electronic email blast, etc.
- Prepare graphics for project deliverables for use in client meetings and presentations, including: electronic presentations, presentation boards, reports and master plan booklets.
- Complete projects on schedule by collaborating with team members and outside vendors, i.e., reprographics firm.
- Maintain current imagery on the firm’s website.
- Work with staff to promote the uniformity and consistency of the firm’s brand.
- Maintain technical knowledge.
Skills and Competencies:
The graphic designer will have a honed design sensibility, the ability to think critically, and the ability to tell a compelling story through imagery. The graphic designer will be self-directed as well as collaborate and adapt in a fast-paced and highly creative environment. Additionally, the candidate will be fluent in the industry standard software including the Adobe creative suite. Written Spanish language skills desired. Written English skills preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Commensurate with experience.
Submit cover letter, resume and portfolio of work to Jan Dyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.