September 22nd, 2018
Abramson Teiger Architects
Abramson Teiger Architects (ATA) is a professional practice committed to rigorous inquiry, ambitious design and responsive service. As a design-oriented firm, we place the highest attention on architectural concepts, design details and clarity in drawing quality to portray our ideas. Our work consists of Commercial, Corporate Interiors, Religious, Institutional, Retail Projects and High End Residential Homes. ATA is a design intensive firm, dedicated to quality, creativity, and personal attention to our clients. The firm was founded by Trevor Abramson and Douglas Teiger, each having over 30 years of experience running an architectural practice. They merged their firms in 2000 to form Abramson Teiger Architects. With an office in Culver City, ATA has positioned itself in the center of an ever-evolving and endlessly-energizing creative hub. What began as a boutique operation has organically evolved into a robust firm of 30 diverse professionals. With over 300 built projects across North America, ATA’s passion for excellence has been recognized with over thirty design awards. Their work has also been published extensively in international, national and local journals such as Architectural Record, Architectural Review, Architectural Digest, and Los Angeles Architect.
Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefit Package
Culver City, CA
Job Description: Marketing / Business Development
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and multi-talented Marketing / Business Development person to join our team.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, architecture, or related field.
• 5 plus years of experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.
• Creative copywriting skills – architecture or design industry experience a plus but not necessary
• Strong graphic design abilities and proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience with Wordpress and basic CSS knowledge is a plus
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, problem-solving, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strategic planning to assist to identify new market segments that we want to go after. Be part of the team to discuss our marketing plan. Social Media, Press, Awards, Public Presence.
• Research RFQ’s and RFP’s to find new potential business opportunities.
• Produce RFPs and RFQs that showcase the firm’s work as it relates to the specific project requests. Strong copy writing, image editing, and graphic design skills are necessary.
• Conceptualize, write and design monthly email campaigns using iContact.
• Prepare copy for website updates such as posting news articles and creating new employee pages. Work with website development team to delegate larger requests such as new project pages.
• Work with the architects and interior designers to produce submissions for industry awards.
• Respond to press requests by providing the necessary assets and information.
• Maintain firm-wide branding standards for proposals, presentations, and internal and external forms.
• Coordinate architectural and commercial interior design photography shoots by researching and suggesting photographers, gathering bids, coordinating dates with all parties involved, and assisting on-site to ensure the photos are consistent with the company’s photography style standards.
Email a single PDF document (multi pages with-in a single PDF 5MB max.) containing your resume, 3 references and examples of your RFQ/RFP portfolio to Douglas Teiger at email@example.com
No links to your website of work please.
To learn more about ATA visit us at www.abramsonteiger.com