March 29th, 2018
AHBE Landscape Architects
AHBE Landscape Architects has an opening for an exceptional, dynamic, and self-motivated Marketing Communications Designer. We are one of Southern California’s most established landscape architecture firms. If you are an exceptional, self-motivated marketing and visual communicator and you meet the requirements for this position, we want to hear from you. The candidate for this position will:
• Report to our Marketing Manager and work closely with our leadership and senior staff.
• Increase the level of visibility and awareness of the firm through the creation of specialized marketing materials for proposals, interviews and conferences
• Support marketing, business development and public relations initiatives, including website and social media
• Assist with the proposal process for new work, including production of graphic and image layouts, charts, graphs and other computer-generated illustrations and info graphics, as well as in-house production
• Assist with development of presentations
• Create new assets for website as needed
• Assist with special projects or events as requested
• Assist with creating templates for marketing materials
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role with Architectural/Engineering/Construction (AEC) firms
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs, including Adobe InDesign CC
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to handle diverse tasks within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with others and build consensus
• Good organizational and time management skills
About AHBE Landscape Architects
We are recognized for our artful, ecologically-driven design solutions and technical excellence in design execution. Our creative and dedicated staff are behind each of our successful collaborations, and we are proud of the difference we are making in the world through landscape architecture.
AHBE offers competitive salaries, benefits and a collegial, rewarding place to work. We are interested in the professional growth and well-being of our staff, and we encourage individuals to participate in multiple aspects of our organization. For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at www.ahbe.com.
Send a cover letter (one page) with a resume and examples of your marketing communications, graphic design, writing, and/or other related work products. Your portfolio of work examples should be provided in a PDF format with a file size of 10 mg maximum. Your cover letter will be considered an example of your writing skills. Send your application package via email to our Human Resources Manager: email@example.com. Include the job title in the subject line of the email.
AHBE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications from HUD Section 3 residents are encouraged.