June 14th, 2018
T.Y. Lin International
Come and join our award-winning firm! At T.Y. Lin International, we value our employees and reward them for their excellence. We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Tempe, AZ or San Diego, Los Angeles, Irvine, Sacramento, or Oakland, CA office.
T.Y. Lin International is an engineering firm known for designing some of the most prestigious and well-recognized infrastructure projects in the world. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Asia, we are recognized as #28 of the Top 100 “Pure” Designers and #19 of the Top 50 Designers in International Markets from Engineering News-Record (ENR). At all levels in the company, our team is innovative, strategic, inquisitive and committed to excellence – and it shows in our work.
We measure success by the caliber of our people and the quality of our work. When you work for T.Y. Lin International, you’ll be involved in some of the world’s most technically challenging projects.
As we grow and expand our services, we’re looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Bring your talent, your skills, and your enthusiasm to a career at T.Y. Lin International as a Marketing Coordinator.
T.Y. Lin International's West Region has an immediate need for 3 Marketing Coordinators to join our fast-paced, deadline-driven team. Position will be located in Tempe, AZ and/or San Diego, Los Angeles, Irvine, Sacramento, or Oakland, CA. The hired candidates will produce top-quality proposals, statement of qualifications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities will include database maintenance, business registrations, industry research and other duties as needed to support the growth of the region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertake substantive writing and editing of proposals and qualifications packages.
• Develop and coordinate materials for proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations, including subconsultant materials.
• Design graphics for proposal, qualification packages, presentations, leave-behind collateral, and advertisements.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with a diverse group of Project Managers for pursuit success.
• Lead pursuit focused practice sessions, meetings, and proposal/qualification efforts.
• Proofread and edit technical papers, manuals, scopes, reports, presentations, and other miscellaneous documents.
• Update and maintain marketing collateral.
• Populate, update, and maintain marketing database.
• Industry, agency, and project research.
• Prepare award submittals and event coordination.
• Other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or similar field is required. A minimum of three years of experience required. A/E/C industry producing high-quality proposals is preferred. Must be detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong writing, editing, communication, organization, and computer skills. Proficiency with MS Office and InDesign are required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Prezi, and Deltek Vision software is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please apply via our website 2018-1991 – Marketing Coordinator: http://www.tylin.com/en/about/careers
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 855.892.3338.
You must complete the required application method to be considered. This information was accurate the day it was posted. The website updates as it receives information from employers and cannot guarantee that this position is still open or viewable from the employer’s website. If this position is not listed on the website, it is likely filled and or no longer open for applications.