April 24th, 2018
Miyamoto International is in business to make the world a better, safer place. We provide expert high-performance earthquake + structural engineering and disaster mitigation services, as well as response and reconstruction assistance to some of the world’s most devastating disasters. Our work in the U.S. involves expert structural engineering for public and private projects in the adaptive reuse, aviation, civic, commercial, education, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, mixed-use, residential, seismic retrofit, sustainability, transportation and other sectors.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator with experience in the A/E/C industry to join our expert team handling proposal coordination, development, strategy and writing in our Los Angeles or Sacramento offices. Miyamoto International is among the nation’s fastest growing structural engineering companies. With 21 locations across the globe, our team members adapt to new challenges that reflect the diverse needs of the domestic and international communities we serve.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
• Developing, coordinating and delivering successful RFPs, RFQs and other proposals specifically for the A/E/C industry
• Strategizing, brainstorming, writing, editing and proofreading copy for proposals, presentations, reports, statements of qualifications, and related marketing materials of a complex nature and working with the team to bring deliverables to the polished stage
• Working in a professional, congenial manner with Principals and various business development staff to support, develop, coordinate and/or assist with market research, production of letters of interest, credentials packages, brochures, resumes and award submittals
• Interacting with Principals and technical staff to identify selling opportunities
• Expert use of internal processes to store, organize and update the Marketing Library
• Input and extract relevant information from Deltek Vision CRM database
• Reports directly to the Marketing Coordination Manager
• Prefer B.A. or B.S. in communications, English, business or related degree or 3+ years on a marketing team
• Experience writing proposals and qualifications in the A/E/C industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience using InDesign and Photoshop. Excellent command of grammar, the AP Style Manual and spelling and proofreading
• Familiarity with digital imaging, printing and graphics
• Ability to work with limited supervision, often on deadline
• Excellent “can do” attitude
• Flexible, organized person adept at project collaboration and accountability
• SMPS member with relationships in A/E/C community at a California chapter are a plus
Miyamoto International is seeking the best and brightest professionals to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with exceptional communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. Flexibility, organizational skills, project collaboration and accountability are integral components to achieving our goals. Your entrepreneurial spirit should motivate others, inspire new ideas and contribute toward business-development strategies. Successful candidates share our passion for helping others and strives to improve the quality of their work with each new challenge. This is an opportunity to expand your creativity and build your expertise in the field. We encourage you to apply online at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/2518/Miyamoto-International-Inc
Miyamoto International is an equal opportunity employer.