March 7th, 2019
My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator for our California Buildings construction office located in Glendale, CA.
Please send resumes to Garrett Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lays out and produces marketing material with minimal direction and good modern style
• Accurately proofs, edits and rewords narrative as needed
• Collaborates to produce analogue and digital materials to support business development activities (general qualifications packages, brochures, presentations, etc.)
• Manages monthly client and trade survey process
• Ensures distribution and tracking for event tickets; organizes food and logistics
• Coordinates and implements intranet updates
• Assists in professional organization event management including booth requests, as needed
• Provides assistance for various internal events
• Manages payment and sponsorship process
• Graphically develops advertisements and promotional materials
• Oversees final project photography and coordinates other photography needs (i.e., headshots, in progress photos, etc.)
• Adheres to and reinforces brand standards
• Coordinates, sources and accurately enters project data into database (i.e., Deltek Vision)
• Gathers, codes and uploads Digital Asset Management (DAM) system information
• Conducts client and competitor research, as needed
• Understands and assists with proposal process on an occasional / as needed basis
• The successful candidate should possess an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, or Graphic Design and/or equivalent experience
• Ideal candidate should have 2-5 years in a similar capacity
• Strong communication skills (written, oral, and comprehension)
• Must have intermediate level skill with InDesign and Creative Suite
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Experience with databases (i.e., Deltek) a plus.
• Excellent project management skills and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Detail oriented and time management skills
• Good judgment and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with people of all levels
• Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
PCL is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability