March 19th, 2019
With corporate headquarters blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, our employee-owners have built a reputation for quality and integrity for over 72 years. Our diverse portfolio includes some of Southern California’s most high-profile projects, and a corporate culture that attracts high-caliber people to keep propelling us forward.
The Morley Advantage
• Ownership in the Company through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• A full range of competitive benefits
• A culture that nourishes personal and professional growth
• Financial strength and stability
• Great company reputation
• Develop qualifications packages, award submissions and general marketing materials.
• Develop and write project narratives, describing the project through the lens of the General Contractor for use in proposals, info packages, e-blasts, award submissions, website and related marketing collateral.
• Coordinates and accurately enters project data in a well-organized manner.
• Implement our social media strategy across all platforms and track metrics.
• Collaboration with marketing team and business partners.
• Candidate should possess an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English and/or equivalent experience.
• 1-4 years A/E/C or related experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills (written, oral and comprehension).
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Collaborative, self-motivator with strong organizational and intrapersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Clear, concise communications with internal and outside parties involved with projects.
• Demonstrate organizational skills and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities.
• Ability to collaborate in a creative environment.
• Proactively provides recommendations and best practices to Core Responsibilities.
• Personal attitude in alignment with company vision of excellence and integrity.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
• Frequent travel, to jobsites, meetings, industry events.
• Finger dexterity sufficient to use a computer and to complete paperwork activities.
• Vision sufficient to use a computer, to read written materials and to complete paperwork activities.
• Hearing sufficient to communicate with individuals by telephone and in person.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to: email@example.com