March 21st, 2019
Wolcott Architecture (HQ in Culver City) is seeking full time Marketing Coordinator to quarterback the marketing function. S/he will contribute to the creative direction of the firm through branding, messaging, collateral, PR, social media and direct marketing. The position is a combination of creative and administrative and most essentially responsible for producing collateral for Pitches, RFP responses and presentations. Please send resume to email@example.com.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide creative input to all internal and external marketing materials and marketing strategy.
• Maintain resource materials (hard copy and digital versions).
• Ensure that office marketing materials are consistent with firm wide branding efforts, recommend updates as needed.
• Coordinate responses to RFPs and RFQs.
• Coordinate and produce Pitch Preparation and contribute to pitch strategy.
• Perform market, competitor and client research to help steer WA marketing direction.
• Coordinate, prepare and assemble materials for client presentations and interviews.
• Maintain marketing database(s) and ensure that data is accurate and current.
• Coordinate work of vendors (such as reprographics, printing and binding) and consultants.
• Schedule and coordinate professional photography of selected projects and work with lead designer(s) to curate scout shots.
• Track significant firm events and draft press releases for distribution to media outlets.
• Maintain the firm’s website and social media presence
• Contribute as needed to graphic design production and ad-hoc projects
• Design and produce internal communiqué including but not limited to event invitations, newsletters and eblasts.
• Contribute to firm event planning.
• Coordinate and collate submissions for awards and competitions and track progress and results.
• As needed support Principal-led initiatives and projects.
Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate will take a proactive approach to all responsibilities. S/he will posses the ability to work independently and in a group, with staff of all levels and take direction from mulitple people. S/he will possess analytical skills and a keen attention to detail, ability to take direction from multiple supervisors, multitask, prioritize competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
S/he will posses:
Working knowledge of the commercial interior architecture, construction and/or design industry.
Advanced MS Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency ( In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop); Office 2010 application skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Schedule, Intermediate Wordpress, Square Space, Programming.
Intermediate knowledge of Flash and Social Media applications.
Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Intermediate editing skills.
Advanced graphic design ability.
Proven ability to work effectively with employees of all levels.
Basic skills in the areas of project, vendor and budget management.
Intermediate analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
Demonstrated proofreading ability.