May 14th, 2019
Ardurra Group, Inc.
Ardurra Group, Inc. dba AndersonPenna Partners (APP) is seeking an experienced marketing coordinator for our El Segundo office. Our company is a fast-growing organization offering competitive benefits and significant career growth opportunities. APP represents the west coast public works division of the firm and specializes in project delivery for local and regional public agencies and special districts throughout Southern California. We contribute our time, technology and know-how to make the world a better place while leading the engineering industry into an efficient, prosperous and sustainable future. Come work alongside some of the most innovative and dedicated minds in the industry. We have a full range of high-quality benefits and a friendly work environment with dedicated staff.
• Coordination and development of SOQ and proposal submittals in compliance with RFQ and RFP requirements
• Responsible for submittal production - printing and assembly
• Development and maintenance of in-house marketing material including resumes, project descriptions and misc. boilerplate collateral
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for interviews as well as prepare boards, leave behinds, etc. as-needed
• Coordinate with the company’s graphic designer to produce custom brochures and conference materials
• Maintain marketing files in accordance with company folder structure
• Prepare award submittals
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing in the A/E/C industry
• B.A. or B.S. or higher in communications, marketing, business, journalism or related degree
• Highly motivated, self-starter who requires minimal supervision with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, competitive environment
• Deadline driven with strong communication and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
• Strong writing, editing, verbal and visual communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Expertise with Microsoft Office 365; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Experience/familiarity with Deltek CRM a plus
For consideration, please email your resume to Patricia Hefner at email@example.com and reference Marketing Coordinator in the subject heading.
APP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by law.