September 4th, 2019
Structural Focus is a structural engineering consulting firm specializing in the design of complex and innovative buildings. Since Structural Focus’ 2001 inception, the firm has designed several million square feet of new structures and rehabilitated hundreds of existing buildings, including numerous historic projects, dozens of which are on the National Register of Historic Places.
Structural Focus has a reputation of providing focused client care. We encourage questions and thoughtful discussion. And in our collegial atmosphere, you will receive the attention you need and be given the responsibility that you desire. Excellent design, successful leadership and management, and great communication are the skills that set our employees apart from other firms. The future of Structural Focus lays with our employees. We seek highly qualified and motivated individuals to continue our success.
A Marketing Coordinator at Structural Focus provides marketing, proposal writing, and business development services.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English or Business.
2. Knowledge of the AEC industry is helpful but not required.
3. Willingness to learn about the AEC industry and available marketing opportunities.
4. Excellent verbal and written skills – comfortable interacting with clients and prospects.
5. Creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
7. Moderate proficiency in WordPress.
8. Moderate proficiency in Adobe Suite.
Preferred Qualifications and Expectations
1. Client and market research.
2. Monitor and assist with business development activities including networking at selected industry social, educational, and professional events.
3. Maintain CRM database and mailing list.
4. Maintain and implement Project and Image Database.
5. Maintain, create, and manage multiple databases for marketing and business development purposes.
6. Update staff profiles and project descriptions.
7. Develop, write, and produce marketing communications including blogging, newsletters, press releases, and collateral materials.
8. Maintain, create, and manage marketing materials and communications templates library.
9. Support proposal preparation and answer RFPs, including tracking proposals, answering questions, and preparing qualifications.
10. Maintain the firm’s website.
11. Implement social media on all platforms and maintain relevant content.
12. Manage the submissions to selected competitions.
13. Help coordinate and manage selected office events.
14. Help develop and produce presentations for events and speaking engagements.
To apply and for more information regarding Training Continuing Education, Benefits, and Work Environment visit www.structuralfocus.com/careers.
Structural Focus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive workforce. Structural Focus does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Contact person: Lily Duarte, Marketing Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org