April 13th, 2019
AC Martin, an architecture, planning, and interiors design firm based in downtown Los Angeles, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator to assist the firm with proposal production, development of marketing collateral, and related marketing activities. Working under the direction of the Marketing Manager, and in conjunction with the firm principals, the selected individual will have the following responsibilities:
• Coordination, development, and production of proposals, qualification packages, and presentation/interview materials
• Development and maintenance of in-house marketing collateral such as resumes, project sheets, and other boilerplate material
• Development and maintenance of project and photo databases
• Assistance with corporate communication initiatives, including website, social medial, and PR activities
• Assistance with external communications, such as award submissions, promotions, and new hire announcements
• Assistance with other marketing-related activities such as mailings, tradeshows, conferences, etc.
• Coordination and planning of special events
• Other support and/or administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills and be able to work as a team player under tight deadline situations. Required qualifications include:
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, architecture, or related field
• Three or more years of experience in marketing and/or the A/E/C industry
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Deltek (or similar CRM) program
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A strong graphic design sensibility is an absolute must – please be able to provide a portfolio
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes company paid group medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, company paid parking, life insurance, and AD&D, yearend holiday shutdown, and 40 hours a week based on a 4-1/2 day workweek.
Visit our Facebook page: ‘AC Martin’ for the latest news, office info. and projects or our website www.acmartin.com for more information about us.
For consideration, send your resume referencing Marketing Coordinator in the subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org
AC Martin is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by law.