January 18th, 2018
Page & Turnbull Architecture
Page & Turnbull is an award-winning architectural design, planning, and preservation firm that brings together architects, conservators, architectural historians, and planners in service of our country’s cultural resources. Our mission is: Imagining change in historic environments through design, research and technology. Three studios comprise Page & Turnbull today: Architecture, Cultural Resources Planning & Research, and Preservation Technology. Collectively, we are able to balance historic character with adaptive reuse, objective historic evaluation with community involvement, and complex design solutions with technical understanding of historic materials and their conservation.
Established in 1973, Page & Turnbull is one of the first architecture and planning firms in the state of California and one of the longest practicing firms in the country dedicated to historic preservation. Headquartered in San Francisco and with branch offices in Los Angeles and Sacramento, our staff includes licensed architects, designers and historians who approach each project with imagination and flexibility. Oriented to our client’s time and budget, we are committed to conserving significant resources that can be made to function for present and future needs.
Some of our exciting and notable projects include: Walt Disney Family Museum, Grand Canyon Overlook, Tustin Hangars, Cheech Marin Museum, The Magic Castle, Charleston South Carolina Preservation Plan, The San Francisco Ferry Building, and many more!
We have a fun, flexible environment, a “learning culture” with lots of opportunities for career growth, and we embrace being a catalyst of change.
Please watch our video: https://vimeo.com/64407908?width=80%&height=auto
View our Oral History book here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/soj98jvd6q8cjse/Page%20Turnbull%20Oral%20History%20book.pdf?dl=0
We seek a Marketing Coordinator to be a part of our team to support Page & Turnbull and assist with the messaging, graphic production, and management of the firm’s marketing materials. This position will also provide as needed marketing support to our San Francisco and Sacramento offices.
This is a salaried, full time position with benefits.
The position is posted here: http://www.lockeandkey.com/jobs/JobOpenings/job_opening_188.php
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Page & Turnbull seeks a creative and nimble team player who thrives on creatively producing under pressure, strategic thinking and playing well with others -- all with grace and humor. Did we mention humor?
The Marketing Coordinator is crucial to winning meaningful work for the talented Architects, Historians, Planners and Researchers who bring Page & Turnbull’s projects to life. This is a diverse, hands-on, deadline-driven position that requires strategic thinking, initiative, and playing well with others. The Marketing Coordinator balances daily systems, organizational tasks, and marketing responsibilities all with this goal in mind: Communicate the essence of the firm and our work, find what is compelling about each project, and seize each opportunity to promote that story.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate, design and produce proposals, presentations and statements of qualifications.
• Assist with developing the overall market strategy and message.
• Produce graphics and write/edit content.
• Assist with interview preparation including Power Points, boards, leave behinds, etc.
• Maintain and update all marketing collateral and firm-wide contacts
• Manage, design, and execute award submissions.Provide conference and workshop support.
• Maintain Page & Turnbull’s brand.
• Contributing to social media accounts.
• Design, manage and update templates used throughout the office.
• Various miscellaneous and supportive administrative duties as needed.
We realize that every interested candidate might not have all of the desired experience, but here is what we are looking for in terms of experience and skills… the more you have, the better!
• Minimum of three years of post-graduate, relevant marketing experience.
• Be a highly motivated self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• Be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Have experience in the architecture/engineering or related industry. An understanding/interest of architecture and historic preservation is desirable.
• Experience with social media platforms for use in business.
• Proactive. Ability to anticipate needs and act accordingly and stay ahead of things.
Bachelor’s degree required in marketing or related field.
Page & Turnbull is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
Employer paid long-term disability and life insurance plans.
Nine paid holidays (includes one floating holiday).
401k retirement plan, plus discretionary employer contribution.
Discretionary profit sharing contribution.
FSA/Flexible Spending Account.Commuter Checks program.
Please email your resume and cover letter with “Marketing” in the subject line and include a link to your portfolio.Local candidates only.
Qualified resumes with cover letter will receive notification of receipt.Please not send your resume to the client directly.
Lisa K. LockeLocke and KEY Recruiting, Hiring and Consulting Services
We are the source of your hire power.
Mail: P.O. Box 2873, Alameda, CA 94501
Email to send resume/cover letter: email@example.com
Flexible recruiting solutions for your KEY hiring needs
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/lisalocke; if you would like to connect, please invite me.Keep our number for the next time you need candidates. We help companies hire people.