February 16th, 2019
CO Architects is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the firm. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with CO’s marketing team, firm leadership, project team leaders and various office-wide initiatives to coordinate the preparation of marketing proposals, brochures, presentations, and social media and website content. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative, creative environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating proposal content – write, organize, produce and archive – with marketing director and manager, graphic designer, project principals and outside consultants.
• Developing qualifications packages, award submissions and general marketing materials.
• Collaborating with marketing team and office staff on various internal/external marketing efforts.
• Implementing social media strategy across all platforms and writing/managing day-to-day content uploads.
• Coordinating content and copyediting for website blog posts.
Candidates should demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Self-motivated with excellent follow-through
• Strong knowledge of social media applications
• Adept at Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop
• Adept at MS Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 1-2 years' experience providing marketing services. Experience with A/E/C marketing is a plus but not required.
• Experience working in a deadline-driven environment requiring flexibility and teamwork a plus
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CO Architects is an architectural practice dedicated to designing spaces that enrich people’s lives – places of lasting significance that appeal as fully to the spirit as to the intellect. The practice is founded on a culture of integrity and mutual respect, and committed to continuous learning in support of professional and personal growth. CO is a nationally recognized specialist in architectural programming, planning and design for the science & technology, higher education, healthcare, workplace and civic sectors.
CO is an equal opportunity employer and offers a full range of competitive benefits to employees including: healthcare coverage; a 401K plan and profit sharing; Paid Time Off (PTO); a medical flexible spending account; and participation in the firm’s performance-based bonus program. CO Architects also offers a firm-sponsored education program to encourage professional training and development.
All resumes and portfolios should be sent to: email@example.com
Please include the job title in your email subject, as well as where you saw the position posted