March 27th, 2018
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Emeryville, Los Angeles, or Carlsbad
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Graphic Design, or a related field.
• Marketing, proposal, and communications experience (generally 1-3 years) in an architecture or engineering firm is highly desired.
• Candidates must have intermediate to advanced experience in graphics and publication software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), document production using Microsoft Office and in presentation production using Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrable experience in technical writing and editing, are also required. The position demands the ability to communicate effectively, organize and coordinate all elements of complex proposals, and write/edit proposal content. Demonstrate strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work independently, prioritize and multitask; must be able to skillfully manage and adhere to multiple, simultaneous deadlines. Maintain a strong business network and professional image. Collaborative approach to achieving success. Demonstrate flexibility in working with a variety of team members, including firm principals and project leaders, to meet dynamic project demands. Support a team environment with a positive, can-do attitude. Work hours outside of normal office hours may be required to meet deadlines and attend events.
- Up to 25% travel may be required depending on the candidates’ geographical location.
CRB is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the Emeryville CA office. It is highly desired for the candidate to be located in the San Francisco Bay area. Candidates in San Diego or Los Angeles area will be considered and will work out of our Carlsbad CA or El Segundo CA offices, respectively, with up to 25% travel to the Emeryville CA location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective submittal of proposals, qualifications packages and presentations.
- Input on proposal strategy meetings.
- Provides or directs the initial mock-up of proposals and writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
- Establishes and manages timelines and assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
- Oversees the maintenance of the marketing files.
- Writes and/or updates new project and personnel resumes to be used for proposals.
- Coordinates or obtains information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
- Responsible for printing and overall delivery of final proposal.
- Support project managers in preparing presentations for proposal interviews.
• Work with corporate and company-wide marketing team to execute initiatives and campaigns to include content, graphic, communication and event planning.
• Responsible for local/regional social media strategy development and implementation. Assist with all graphic design for internal and external communications.
• Assist in regional event planning and execution. Occasionally represent CRB at client, charitable and professional events.
• Coordinate and manage regional tradeshows with the local Business Development staff.
• Manage CRM database entry and queries for the office.
This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Team Leader.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRB Offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
CRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V