September 29th, 2018
Frederick Fisher and Partners
Frederick Fisher and Partners is an internationally known architectural firm headquartered in West Los Angeles with an award-winning portfolio in museums, art galleries, premiere educational facilities, creative workspace, and custom residential design. We seek to improve lives, community, and the environment in everything we create by integrating innovation and collaboration, beauty and authenticity, buildability and sustainability, and a broad cultural perspective.
FF&P prides itself on a very special office culture. We are a team that truly cares about our work and each other and we value inclusion, respect, and camaraderie. While we strive for cohesion, we also believe everyone’s voice matters. Life-long learning is a priority and self-motivated individuals are encouraged to explore their own interests and talents.
For our Marketing Coordinator, we are looking for a highly self-motivated, innovative, and graphically proficient individual to join our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about improving the status quo and helping our company grow in new, extraordinary ways.
You will be working alongside our Marketing and Business Development Manager on a daily basis and she expects you to be ready and excited to play a key role in the marketing of FF&P. You will provide support for all areas of marketing, proposal coordination and production, writing/editing content, business development efforts, and public relations. You will assist in developing and implementing marketing and PR campaigns; tracking client and project data; maintain marketing communication materials; maintaining databases; completing research, and preparing reports. You will also be a part of a new generation of growth within our company.
• Work alongside and support the Marketing and Business Development Manager
• Research and track RFP/Q opportunities
• Coordinate and produce streamlined, laser-focused proposal submissions and graphic interview materials
• Develop and maintain newsletters/mailers in line with FF&P’s communication/PR strategy
• Maintain website content
• Support social media campaign efforts
• Coordinate PR campaigns
• Provide support for business development efforts
• Identify & propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
• Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
The ideal candidate must:
• Be passionate, innovative, and self-motivated
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously including project submissions, graphic support and client research
• Have experience developing compelling graphic presentations/proposals/press releases/etc.
• Possess an eye for graphic style and quality
• Be ready to contribute to the creation and development of new ideas, campaigns, and strategies
• Possess a positive, confident, professional demeanor and a helpful, can-do attitude
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient/Expert in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• 3D Max, HTML web design, and basic knowledge of CRM programs a plus
• Knowledge of the Architectural and Design industries a plus
• 2+ years of experience in marketing/PR/brand management (preferably at a professional services firm)
For more information about FF&P, please visit our website at
Email your cover letter, resume, and marketing portfolio (including graphics and writing samples) to email@example.com