March 6th, 2020
Horton Lees Brogden (HLB) Lighting Design
Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design (HLB) is an internationally recognized design firm focused on architectural lighting for both interior and exterior environments. We are passionate about the work we do and the power of light to impact on the natural and architectural environment. We infuse our core values of artistry, legacy, curiosity, balance, and integrity into every project.
We look for individuals who are inspired by our values, who seek to learn and in turn teach others, who respect, value and promote the integrity of our work, who care about the impact we make in people's lives, and who are responsive to our ever‐changing world.
We are looking forward to our new teammate, who:
• Is a self-starter and enjoys a fast-paced environment with a passionate hands-on team
• Seeks learning and shares knowledge, within and beyond the borders of the office
• Embraces the challenges of our multimedia world, with inventive problem-solving gusto
• Enjoys a sunny, creative office space that welcomes dogs and fine feathered friends
• Is inspired by the world of design and opportunities to interface with peers across the country and clients around the world
• Appreciates a great benefits package with half-day Fridays and special summer hours
• Review/execution of RFP/RFQ materials for preparation of proposal submissions
• Lead qualitative response/clarifications to RFQ/RFP’s
• Work with Principals and technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work
• Prepare resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
• Manage time and team assignments appropriately to meet all pursuit deadlines
• Interface with marketing staff firm-wide and participate in weekly and monthly marketing meetings
• Create PowerPoint presentations for Principals/Designers
• Schedule and/or support promotional lunch and learns with clients/owners
• Assist with award submissions
• Professional photography coordination
• Research clients to expand knowledge and support business development efforts
• Follow up on proposal activities
• Involvement in professional and community organizations, including SMPS (may require attendance at evening events)
• Brochure and qualifications preparation for general and tailored marketing needs
• Maintain all in-house marketing materials in coordination with other offices
• Maintain CRM database (Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint) to assist Principals and marketing team in follow-up with business development, client proposals, leads, reporting, etc.
Education & Skill Set
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ experience in AEC marketing
• Graphic design talent/capabilities
• Comfortable multi-tasking
• PowerPoint, Word and Excel proficiency required
• InDesign and Photoshop proficiency preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Comfortable working with multiple people/Principals
• working with numbers/developing fees
If interested, please visit our website to apply - http://hlblighting.com/careers/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.