January 9th, 2019
Johnson Fain is seeking a self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, creative individual to work collaboratively with our Director of Marketing as well as senior management on marketing, communications and business development efforts for the firm. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic team-player and must possess a strong work ethic and strong graphic and communication skills.
• Assist in the design and production of responses to Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) and Requests for Proposals (RFP) from private and public clients.
• Assist in the design and production of marketing and communications material including but not limited to email newsletters, brochures, digital presentations, graphic displays, print/digital invitations, and press releases.
• Assist in the production of award submittals.
• Maintain and update client database.
• Assist in the maintenance of website and social media content.
• Assist in coordinating and planning various internal and external events.
• Provide basic office administrative assistance.
• Degree in marketing, communications, design, journalism, or business administration.
• 2-5 years related experience, preferably in the AEC industry.
• Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong editing, writing, and design skills.
• Basic html / Wordpress knowledge.
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Johnson Fain offers an intellectual and creative work environment with state of the art computer software integration, a large model shop with both laser and 3D print modeling, and a spacious open studio. The firm offers a competitive benefits package, flexible summer hours, guest speaker and social events, free yoga, free parking, professional development support and more. Competitive salaries offered commensurate with level of experience.
Interested and qualified candidates: Please email your resume, work samples and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Marketing Coordinator”. No phone calls, please.
About Johnson Fain:
Johnson Fain is a fully integrated design studio providing architecture, urban design and planning, and interior design services in a diverse range of project types. Scott Johnson, FAIA, Design Partner, and William Fain, FAIA, Managing Partner and Director of Urban Design & Planning, lead the firm whose focus is broad and intellectually based, placing an emphasis on research and interdisciplinary practice. The firm has designed signature projects, including mixed-use residential communities, city plans, office and residential towers, cultural centers, and educational institutions, in California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Japan, and China.