April 25th, 2018
Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator in our Downtown Los Angeles office.
Description: This position will support the Marketing Manager including coordination of marketing activities and production of marketing collateral and proposals. It requires someone who is a self-starter and is proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite. You'll be working directly with Project Managers on many tasks including coordinating and producing proposals, strategizing and preparing presentations, and assembling various collateral. This includes writing and editing narrative for proposals, including project descriptions and staff qualifications.
Other tasks include preparing minor graphics for proposals/presentations, research, and upkeep of resumes and projects in Cosential (database), always collaborating and strategizing to determine the best marketing approach.
• Compile materials for proposals in accordance with client requests including some writing and editing narrative such as project descriptions, fact sheets, and staff qualifications
• Follow through with printing and assembly of final proposal packages
• Assist with production of interview materials including PowerPoint presentations, boards and other materials as needed
• Manage and maintain the physical and electronic filing systems for marketing collateral
• Various other marketing duties as per management requirements to support this thriving region
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Graphic skills to produce design elements for proposals and presentations
• Good communication skills
• Detail oriented with strong time management skills
• Ability to manage the proposal development process from start to finish
• Capacity to multi-task and adapt to constantly changing priorities
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff (management, technical, marketing, administrative)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Technical Writing, English or Journalism preferred
• Experience in the A/E/C industry (minimum 5 years)
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, and Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven writing and editing skills
• Cosential CRM System or other CRM software experience/familiarity is preferred
• Strong organizational skills with ability to independently handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• A team player with good communication and collaboration skills
• Professional demeanor and detail oriented
• The ability to work overtime to meet deadlines, as needed
Benefits: Psomas offers excellent opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible and alternative work schedules
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
• Company-paid life insurance
• Company-paid short and long-term disability
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
Apply online at: https://psomas.applicantpro.com/jobs/663684-8718.html
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.