September 14th, 2019
RDC and Studio One Eleven is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Long Beach, California.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator works directly with firm leadership to manage and support the firm’s business development. The ideal candidate is detail-minded, skilled at multi-tasking, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for a creative individual who has the ability to navigate diverse communication styles and adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
The Marketing Coordinator will manage the following responsibilities:
• Working with Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Manager assists in the production of proposals, qualification packages, and presentations
• Manage and support social media strategy; develops and posts content to social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
• Updates and maintains resumes and project information sheets
• Creates content for company website posts
• Responsible for keeping information current on company websites
• Basic understanding of digital marketing such as SEO and Google Analytics helpful
• Manages award submittals and company ranking surveys
• Assists with marketing department database management
• Working with Senior Graphic Designer assists with photography coordination
• Provides general marketing related administrative support
• Two to five years of experience in a marketing or communications role (experience within the AEC industry preferred but not required)
• Bachelor degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field
• Exceptional writing, storytelling, and editing skills
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or other graphic design software
• Ability to manage multiple project tasks
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Medical and dependent care reimbursement plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) plan
• Training programs
• Education reimbursement program
• RDC –S111, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program, and paid time off (PTO).
At RDC-S111 we strive to create a culture that values and reflects each individual’s personal needs. Our goal is to be diverse in our workforce to shape a culture that is collaborative, supportive and encouraging to our staff, a place where each and every one enjoys working at each day!
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. RDC-S111, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate confidential consideration, please submit your resume through our career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=RDC-S111&ccId=125197548_3003&type=JS&lang=en_US