July 10th, 2017
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 10 offices around the world, is seeking a Marketing Manager in our Culver City office. This position will focus on supporting the marketing efforts of our Culver City office. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with the Principals in the Culver City office, the Marketing Manager will focus on the proposal submissions and other related marketing and business development efforts. The ideal candidate is someone who has a thorough knowledge of marketing architectural professional services across multiple market sectors including but not limited to multi-family and mixed-use, healthcare, and entertainment market sectors. To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated the ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing deadlines while effectively managing time and resources.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and marketing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Responsible for the preparation and submission of proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and award submissions.
• Possess strong writing skills in order to generate original written content for proposals, project pages, resumes, press releases, and social media posts.
• Works in Adobe Creative Suite to generate proposal documents and marketing presentations.
• Work seamlessly in Deltek Vision to monitor and track opportunities and marketing events.
• Working closely with Market Group Leaders and Principals, helps implement the marketing plan in order to meet market specific goals.
• Leads overall development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy for the Culver City office.
• Represents firm to clients, business associates, and industry-related organizations, as needed.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing deadlines while effectively managing time and resources.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, and/or communications is preferred.
• Minimum of seven years of previous experience in marketing for an architectural, engineering, or construction firm.
• Ability to maintain a positive outlook and ability to adjust to variety of working styles and personalities.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and focus on solutions-oriented results.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated ability to be part of a growing, fast-paced, creative, team environment.
• The ability to work independently or collaboratively on multiple deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and follow-through with a keen attention to details.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and InDesign specifically.
• Experience with Deltek Vision is ideal.
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents, and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal—great sustainable design.
In describing our firm, we like to use words like passionate, collaborative, and unpretentious. We can genuinely say that we love what we do, and we provide an environment to have fun doing it! Every day we expect to work hard and laugh often. We are ready to create and innovate. Our shared enthusiasm for design, communication, mentoring, managing, volunteering, teaching (and all things we excel at individually and collectively) allow Cuningham Group to be consistently ranked among the top firms in the industry.
Benefits and salaries are competitive. Cuningham Group is an equal opportunity employer.
201 Main Street SE, Suite 325
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Tel: 612 379 3400