April 20th, 2017
Frederick Fisher and Partners
Provide management and support for all marketing, public relations (PR), and business development (BD) efforts at Frederick Fisher and Partners.
• Manage the entire RFP/RFQ process.
• Manage a Marketing Coordinator/Graphics person.
• Manage the development and implementation of annual strategic marketing plan including establishing and maintaining marketing budget.
• Provide support for speaking engagements, industry events, presentations, etc.
• Manage marketing materials, including project descriptions, lists, resumes, data sheets, etc.
• Research potential clients and markets.
• Promote the firm at events.
• Manage the integration and maintenance of the approved FFP design guidelines in all internal and external communications for the office.
• Provide support on graphic needs for project renderings, preparation for interviews and graphic communication throughout our proposals and marketing communication pieces.
• Manage/perform website maintenance.
• Identify opportunites for staff to write for publication and to present at conferences and events.
• College Degree in Architecture, Design, Communications, Journalism or Marketing
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines
• 5 years experience in a similar role in an architecture, engineering, construction or design firm.
• Excellent writing, research, organizational and graphics skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Fluency in social media platforms (including data analytics)
• Experience with Wordpress a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org