November 7th, 2018
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Location: Los Angeles, California
The best design firm in the world is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to support our K-12 Education design practice.
• Los Angeles, CA
As a Marketing Manager at DLR Group you will leverage your strategic thinking, collaborative skills, strong communication acumen, and eye for graphics to create proposals, presentations and marketing collateral while working with a team of design professionals to meet firm-wide goals.
DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you'll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
Responsible for proposal creation and coordination, production of marketing collateral, support of "on-brand" communications, event coordination and client database management within the K-12 Education studio.
The successful candidate will:
• Exhibit collaboration and leadership through strong communication, organization, and detail-oriented skills.
• Support the team of designers, client leaders and business development leaders to win new work through exceptional marketing collateral, proposal writing, interview preparation and other creative client engagement strategies.
• Work in a team atmosphere to develop proposal strategy and to facilitate the proposal process amongst multiple team members. Responsibilities include writing copy, graphic communication, coordinating and distributing drafts, and ensuring delivery of the final product.
• Maintain project descriptions and data, staff resumes and other information in a Deltek Vision/CRM database and graphic gallery.
• Coordinate conference presentations, booths and exhibits that clearly design communicate key messages with an emphasis on thought leadership.
• Coordinate the production, maintenance and access of marketing project photos and images for the K-12 Education sector.
• Actively communicate through internal and external social media platforms the firm's brand and values. Partner with internal teams to support content distributed via dlrgroup.com, LinkedIn, email and other digital channels.
• 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
• Critical thinking to identify, execute and support completion of projects in a deadline-driven arena
• Able to work with a wide spectrum of personalities
• Highly-effective writer capable of producing succinct, key messages
• Digital aptitude for the creating marketing materials representative of a design firm
• Self-starter who can calmly manage multiple projects and produce high-quality materials under tight deadlines
• Aspires to continually improve and expand knowledge/skills
• Established knowledge and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) and Microsoft Office as the primary platforms for creating marketing collateral
• Marketing experience in the A/E/C or education industries.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field.
• Experience with Deltek CRM database software.
To be considered for this position, submit/upload a sample of your best writing and graphic work along with your resume and cover letter.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/36qqcdwnrggp7pfj