May 7th, 2019
For 65 years, Steinberg Hart has been shaping environments and creating inspiring places through an idea driven, results oriented approach to design that spans education, residential, urban mixed-use, hospitality, civic, and commercial office sectors. The firm’s team of architects, designers, planners and sustainability experts share the belief that design can create profound and unexpected connections between people and place. With a focus in education, residential, urban mixed-use, hospitality, civic, and commercial office projects, the full-service architecture firm creates environments that sculpt space to shape lives in subtle and empowering ways.
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Position Location: Los Angeles
Reports To: Marketing Director & Principal in Charge
General Objective: A strategic thinker and goal-oriented professional in a dynamic environment that requires a versatile writer-producer-coordinator with a strong graphic eye. The go-to for storytelling, marketing information, proposals, awards, presentations, and collateral. The lookout for opportunities to enhance and showcase Steinberg Hart’s unique brand of design and service.
• Plan, manages, and implement marketing operations and strategies firm-wide.
• Oversee the development of external communications and marketing elements, in conjunction with PR Manager
• Develop and implement campaign and brand strategy in the US Market in collaboration with the Principals and Marketing Team.
• Manage the day-to-day, tactical efforts of marketing staff firm-wide.
• Provides oversight to marketing coordinators
• Provides administrative oversight of the Go- No Go process
• Coordinates or obtains internal information needed and consultant collateral to be included in proposals or at presentations
• Develops and maintains marketing templates and kit-of-part standards for brand consistency
• Ensures that new references are included in marketing submittals
• Develops and maintains a pursuit schedule, including QA/QC tasks.
• Follows up on submitted pursuits and track all outstanding marketing activities for the regional office(s).
• Delivers top-quality, on-time, effective submittals of proposals, qualification packages, and presentations.
• Reviews and approves new marketing projects numbers before they are input into Vision
• Develops, writes and manages production of specialty brochures, signage, invitations, mailers, announcements, etc.
• Maintains active (evolving) project tracker and profiles in collaboration with PR Manager.
• Maintains active (evolving) resumes tracker.
• Act as the go-to for regional studio project photography.
• Incorporate the latest graphic and written work firm-wide.
• Disseminates information using the firm-wide marketing infrastructure.
• Works directly with the PR Manager to identify relevant publications and opportunities (including events) for firm/advocate positioning.
Design Award Submissions
• In collaboration with Design Principal(s), develops and communicates the award submittal criteria
• Manages the submittal process and provides guidance to design staff in creating supporting graphics and narratives
Internal Branded Environment
• Develops, launches, and monitors all in-house graphics (project updates, awards, publications display, and entryway features.)
• Promotes project and staff achievements through internal communication channels (DASH, email, postings, etc.)
• Provides guidance and training to design team in adhering to brand guidelines
• Provide oversight and management to ensure project photography is timely and within a prescribed budget
• When needed, works closely with Principals and project teams to curate project photography firm-wide
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design and execution of integrated marketing communications plans
• Strong creative, analytical skills with a systems-thinking approach.
• Experience developing and managing marketing teams in an A/E environment, preferred
• Ability to engage multiple stakeholders on several levels at one time.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with consistency on tight deadlines.
• Commitment to working with cross-functional teams
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.