October 4th, 2019
Del Amo Construction
Title: Marketing and Proposal Coordinator
Company: Founded in 1968, Del Amo Construction is a second-generation, privately-held general contractor based in Southern California. Taking on a “construction concierge” approach, the company leads ground-up construction projects across many markets including business, education, hospitality, sports, science and entertainment sectors. Known for its expertise in specialty construction, such as historic renovations, adaptive reuse, seismic upgrades and modular/up-cycled container construction, Del Amo Construction places high importance upon providing the best building experience ever. Throughout the last 50 years, the award-winning organization built a legacy of trust and excellence, steadily growing its portfolio to represent $220 million in annual revenue with double-digit year-over-year growth. For more information, visit delamoconstruction.com.
The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns. He/she will primarily be ensuring that the company's image and position within the market and the industry is enhanced.
Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks are a must. You must be personable with others and be able to display an amiable and cooperative demeanor. Have initiative and be reliable to take on responsibilities and challenges to fulfill key business obligations. The Marketing Coordinator must be able to work independently, and in coordination with others, with minimal supervision and can take direction without follow up. Must possess good time management skills, able to meet deadlines and deal with simultaneous tasks is required.
• Proposals - design and provide proposals and RFQ's in support of the preconstruction, estimating and business development departments
• Create marketing content, ie Brochures, Interview Leave Behinds and other print/electronic materials
• Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social media campaigns
• Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
• Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1 - 5 years' experience in marketing/brand management
• MUST have proposal experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge of all social networking platforms
• Must be commutable to Torrance, Los Angeles
• Competitive base salary
• Health care (medical, dental, vision)
• Company events
• Free Friday breakfast!
Please send resumes to Johnny Bennett: