March 18th, 2020
Tutor Perini Corporation
Tutor Perini Corporation is seeking a Marketing/Proposal Specialist to work in our Sylmar, CA location.
This new position in our growing department will be primarily responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing projects including the preparation of proposals, presentations, resource materials and reports. Other duties may include content generation for the company Intranet and social media, website maintenance, and development of corporate publications. These responsibilities encompass graphic design, copywriting, editing, content, social media, and organizational skills. The successful candidate will be both creative and analytical while performing activities that support the growth and success of the company.
• Coordinate with various team members to prepare proposals and presentations including formatting, layout, non-technical writing and proofreading
• Manage all administrative aspects of proposal/presentation development
• Read and analyze RFQ/RFP’s
• Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering
• Edit proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements
• Provide CRM administration including data entry, reporting and knowledge management
• Research, write, and update collateral materials including project descriptions, resumes, experience lists, etc.
• Maintain marketing information and photo databases
• Design, produce and distribute advertising and direct marketing pieces, both in print and digital
• Perform research to support Business Development
• Manage business unit project award submittals
• Assist with maintenance of corporate website and business unit websites
• Assist with social media content on various platforms
• Draft and edit copy for corporate periodicals and collateral materials
• Manage the coordination of photo and video shoots
• Assist with the upkeep of corporate standards for communication, style, branding, and layout design
• Work with corporate and business unit leaders to support marketing and communication initiatives
• Provide support at local events such as trade shows, ground breakings, and charitable functions
• Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in the AEC industry preparing RFQ/RFP/Bid responses (or 6 years preparing RFQ/RFP/Bid responses in a similar business industry)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Journalism, English or additional equivalent work experience
• Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience with CRM database input and upkeep (Microsoft Dynamics a plus)
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to utilize layout and graphic design skills in a business setting
• Ability to multi-task, be proactive, establish priorities and work independently or in teams
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment that may sometimes include nights and weekends
• Occasional travel to jobsites, events, and company meetings
• Previous experience in the AEC industry strongly preferred
• Experience with Illustrator and Premier Pro (or other video editing software) a plus
• Experience with Umbraco web content management tool a plus
• Experience maintaining social media accounts for a business a plus
• Experience with SEO and website analytics a plus
• Understanding of the construction industry and terminology a plus
About Tutor Perini
Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil, building, and specialty construction company that has built projects such as the Aria and Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas; airport expansions in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas; corporate campuses in Silicon Valley; the SR 99 double-decker highway tunnel in Seattle, the largest bored tunnel in the United States; expansions for mass transit systems including East Side Access in New York, BART and SFMTA in San Francisco, much of the LACMTA Red Line (B Line) in Los Angeles, and currently, sections two and three of the LACMTA’s Purple Line (D Line) expansion. In addition, we have constructed stadiums, arenas, bridges, educational facilities, courthouses, high-rises, and have been a part of recovery construction for disasters such as Hurricane Katrina.
Tutor Perini is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).
To Apply, Visit Our Application Site:
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying.