March 27th, 2017
Steinberg is in search of a dynamic Marketing Specialist to join our team of professionals working in Los Angeles.
Steinberg has been creating human experiences, designing spaces that define the relationship between our clients and their environment for more than 60 years. Our multidisciplinary practice navigates a range of project sectors, from higher education and housing to urban mixed-use, civic, and commercial interiors. With offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, and Shanghai, our firm is dedicated to realizing our clients’ goals and visions, while improving the communities we serve. We value entrepreneurship and employees who embody leadership and initiative, leveraging their unique talents to innovate within the industry.
The marketing specialist will report to the Director of Marketing located in the Los Angeles office.
• Production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other pursuit collateral.
• Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Work to grow team relationships with the design and practice leadership.
• Work together with the Marketing Director to create effective schedules for producing materials in a timely, resource-efficient manner.
• Develop non-technical proposal sections and tailor project descriptions and resumes as needed.
• Collect/draft technical proposal sections from past submissions to create a working data base for use within current pursuits.
• Use Deltek Vision to track pursuits, create project numbers and maintain project, and resume information.
• Update appropriate areas of corporate databases and network folders with project resume or proposal text information after every submission.
Our ideal candidate:
• Embraces and adapts newest marketing trends to resonate within the A/E/C Industry.
• Is interested in architecture, design and their impact within our communities and world.
• Thinks strategically, and takes time to convey information clearly and creatively.
• Thrives in a collaborative, engaging and fast-paced environment.
• Is proactive, resourceful and self- motivated - natural multi-tasker.
• Has experience with higher education sector clients such as the CSU and UC systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Art, Journalism, English or related field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience, with some experience in either a Design or A/E/C firm (position title commensurate with level of experience)
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, and Microsoft Suite required
• Experience with Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and Deltek Vision preferred
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement.
For more information about Steinberg and the work we do, please visit www.steinberg.us.com
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and recent work examples directly to email@example.com
No phone calls please.