November 23rd, 2019
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and growing team that is changing the way we look at marketing in the AEC industry? It’s an exciting time to join Steinberg Hart. Named one of Architect 50’s top firms of the year, Steinberg Hart is a global design, architecture, and planning firm of over 150 professionals, collectively committed to creating inspiring places rooted in design excellence and community. Guided by our core values of Design, Relationships, and Change, we value entrepreneurship and celebrate teammates who embody leadership and take initiative. Together, we leverage our unique talents to create value for our clients and make a meaningful impact on the communities and institutions we serve.
As Marketing Specialist, you’ll be an essential part of Steinberg Hart’s marketing operations. Joining a firmwide marketing, business development, and communications team, you’ll collaborate with marketing staff, project principals, and design staff across offices to pursue and win new work. As a self-motivated and highly organized professional, you love the deadline; you’ll be responsible for the production of best-in-class pursuit and marketing collateral that reflects our commitment to design excellence. You understand that the devil is in the details, and you don’t let go until your work product surpasses your own high standards. You’re a creative marketer with a honed graphic sensibility and a “can-do” attitude, and you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other pursuit collateral.
• Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Work to grow team relationships with the design and practice leadership.
• Work together with marketing team members to create effective schedules for producing materials in a timely, resource-efficient manner.
• Develop non-technical proposal sections and tailor project descriptions and resumes as needed.
• Collect/draft technical proposal sections from past submissions to create a working data base for use within current pursuits.
• Use Deltek Vision to track pursuits and maintain project and resume information.
• Update appropriate areas of corporate databases and network folders with project resume or proposal text information after every submission.
• Utilize firmwide intranet to share marketing collateral and resources with the design team.
You’re the right person for the job if you have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Design, Journalism, English or related field
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience, with some experience in either a Design or A/E/C firm (position title commensurate with level of experience)
• Excellent written communication skills with strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, and Microsoft Suite required
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Deltek Vision preferred
• Experience with Higher Education and Civic pursuits is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, paid vacation, sick and holiday, as well as 401K matching and annual performance bonus opportunities.
Steinberg Hart is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, genetics, or arrest/conviction records.