March 31st, 2018
C.W. Driver Companies
Southern California’s oldest active licensed builder, C.W. Driver Companies, is seeking a Marketing Specialist in Greater Los Angeles. This is an opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This person will work directly with the Marketing Department and reports to the Marketing Manager. Home office to be determined. Must be able to travel to our Pasadena, Rancho Cucamonga, Irvine, and San Diego offices regardless of home office location.
The candidate must be able to work well in a cross-functional environment as he/she will be working with team members from all regional office locations. Must be able to multi-task and maintain a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
The Marketing Specialist will play an integral role in all aspects of marketing for C.W. Driver Companies including:
• Assisting in the creation of strategic proposals to win new contracts, with a focus on completeness, clarity, and aesthetic appeal.
• Creating Keynote and PowerPoint presentations for internal meetings and external client interviews.
• Planning and executing internal and external company events.
• Planning and executing community service initiatives.
• Involved in corporate communications including press releases, email marketing, ad design, and publication awards.
• Assisting in the design and production of all collateral marketing material including handouts and brochures, branded apparel, branded promotional items
• Assisting in the management of social media activities including our intranet, website and social media platforms.
• BA/BS Degree, preferably in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Business, or a related field
• 2-4 years of experience in the AEC industry, preferred
• Excellent writing, editing and research skills
• Ability to work efficiently under multiple deadlines
• Technology savvy with a discerning eye for good design
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Keynote, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Proficiency in both PC and Mac platforms
For further information about our firm, please visit our website at www.cwdriver.com. C.W. Driver Companies offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including company paid medical, dental, and vision plans and 401(k) program. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.
Interested candidates should email resumes to Jennifer Vasquez, Dir. of Marketing/Corporate Communications, email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.