May 15th, 2018
Syska Hennessy Group
Syska Hennessy Group provides specialized consulting, engineering, and commissioning services for clients worldwide. Our staff provides consulting services throughout the project lifecycle, helping to plan, design, build and operate technically superior facilities.
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to take your career to the next level. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation, to our flexible summer work schedules and fun social events, it’s everything you’ll need for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to join our office in Los Angeles, CA. This position also offers the ability to work out of San Francisco, CA. The marketing / proposal coordinator designer will assist in marketing related efforts for all stages of pursuits such as qualifications, RFP/Qs, and presentations. This role will also provide support for all proposal efforts including but not limited to writing, editing and producing content.
• Support business development efforts of senior staff by conducting research for conferences and networking events
• Register and coordinate logistics for conferences and industry events
• Plan, conduct and coordinate a range of marketing support activities for award submissions, and presentations
• Create and update marketing collateral, as needed
• Assist with database management using Deltek Vision
• Interface and collaborate with national marketing team to assure synergy
• Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
• Time-management skills to balance competing priorities and multiple projects under various deadlines
• Work collaboratively and constructively with colleagues, across all levels of the firm
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• A proven team player that represents the core values of the firm
• Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Business, or similar field
• Two (2) to Three (3) years of relevant experience in Architectural/ Engineering / Construction or similar industry
• Experience with the production of qualifications and proposals, and project interview preparation
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Expert ability in Microsoft Office, with willingness to learn additional software programs
• Understanding of the A/E/C industry a huge plus
As an employee with Syska Hennessy Group, you will be part of a global firm with an amazing history! We are committed to being the best, to advancing our engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity. To make all of that happen, we rely on the talent, drive, enthusiasm, and the total job satisfaction of the great people who work here.
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals and personal priorities. The personal benefits program at Syska Hennessy Group includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Roth 401(k) Option
• Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Training and professional development courses
• Professional development incentive bonuses
• A generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
• Opportunities for community outreach through internal networks
• Monthly business phone stipend
• Monthly transit/parking stipend
• Flexible summer work schedules
• Much More!
If interested, please click here to apply.
Syska Hennessy Group - Creating Exceptional Environments
Let’s Work Together!