August 2nd, 2017
Geo-Logic Associates, Inc.
Geo-Logic Associates, Inc. (GLA), a multi-disciplinary civil and environmental consulting firm with 250 professionals in 26 offices in the United States and an affiliate office in Peru, is currently seeking a full-time Proposal/Marketing Coordinator to provide support for civil/site infrastructure, solid waste, mining, and environmental remediation projects.
Office Location: Ontario, California (corporate headquarters)
The Proposal-Marketing Coordinator will:
• Manage and coordinate proposal efforts
• Write and maintain marketing collateral such as resumes, project descriptions, brochures and tear sheets
• Coordinate conferences and trade shows
• Maintain marketing databases
• Assist with business development efforts
• Provide content and update information for the company’s website
• Assist with public outreach efforts and community meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A minimum of five years of experience in a similar position
• Experience in the environmental consulting industry
• Demonstrated successful experience with all aspects of proposals and interviews including strategy, and managing resources, process, graphics, and production
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; flexible personality with the ability to deal with conflict and strong personalities
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Preferred qualifications include:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and Communication
• A CPSM Certification
Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States and possess a valid driver's license.
Limited travel within the United States will be necessary.
GLA offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
GLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for resumes to be submitted is August 31, 2017.
Job Reference: PC080117