January 30th, 2019
Taylor & Company
Creative thinker, proven pitcher, excellent writer wanted at Taylor & Company to service clients in architecture, design, and building industries. Associate Account Executive must have at least 3 years of PR/marketing experience. This person works closely with agency Principal and other senior leadership on all areas of account work: client and media relations, media plan development, press release and article writing, media research, business development, etc. Must be able to be prime contact on accounts and work on independent projects.
• Minimum 3 years PR/marketing experience
• Skill and success in pitching stories
• Expertise in social media planning and implementation
• Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
• LOS ANGELES-AREA RESIDENT
• Expertise in graphics and graphic programs
• Publishing background
• Ability to attend occasional evening events
• Networking ability
• Existing media relationships
Taylor & Company provides public relations, marketing, and communications for clients in architecture, design, and furniture. We create and implement national media strategy and marketing plans for institutions, organizations, stores, and individual businesses. Small office, friendly atmosphere.
Email resume, cover letter, salary history/requirements, and writing samples to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.