October 30th, 2018
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc.
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. is an employee owned company that provides its employees with opportunities for growth and advancement in an environment that inspires team spirit and lifelong learning. As an employee of Fuscoe you will enjoy the transparent management philosophy and the culture we have developed. We recognize our employees for outstanding efforts, professional and personal achievements. Do you embody our core values of trust, respect, quality, service and innovation? If you share our values and ideals and you are motivated to make remarkable places for people to live, work and play, then look no further!
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. specializes in civil engineering, water quality management and land surveying. We strive to develop cutting edge tools and practices in order to provide excellent service to our amazing clients.
We are currently seeking a Regional Marketing Manager for our downtown Los Angeles office.
• Manage business development and marketing activities to increase the level of visibility and awareness of firm.
• Collaborate with Regional Leader and Project Managers to identify “maintenance marketing” and new development opportunities.
• Maintain client and consultant relationships to generate ongoing business, including lead generation, teaming and responses to RFPS and proposal coordination.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, communications or equivalent field.
• Minimum seven to ten years’ experience in marketing or business development within the A/E/C industry.
• High energy, positive, personable and enthusiastic personality. Strategic thinker, self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to handle diverse tasks within a fast-paced environment, while being flexible and competent to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to write marketing and technical copy.
• Knowledge and proficiency in database, word processing, spreadsheet and graphics/publishing/presentation software.
• Ability to work with others and build consensus.
• 401(k) + Match
• Discretionary Bonus Program
• Medical, dental, vision & chiropractic
• Life/AD&D coverage
• Long Term Disability
• Medical/Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Professional development support
• Vacation, sick, holidays
• Volunteer opportunities and much more!
For more information on our firm and current opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.fuscoe.com/team/#jobs. Please forward resumes along with salary requirements to Jessica at email@example.com for consideration. Come join a great team of professionals!