May 2nd, 2019
At Arup we're dedicated to shaping a better world. For more than 70 years, we have helped bring to life groundbreaking projects across the globe. We believe that great design comes out of a commitment to quality, creativity, and intensive cross-disciplinary collaboration. Our 16,000-person, global team of designers, engineers, planners and consultants creates solutions that benefit not just our clients, but also the world. We believe in continuous learning; providing a culture that is naturally curious and always stimulating. Arup’s Los Angeles office has been in place for more than 30 years, with notable projects that include the California Academy of Sciences to the Broad Contemporary Museum at LACMA. Arup’s culture looks a lot like the future: globally-linked, locally-focused, and radically creative. We'd like to find those rare individuals who are as bright and visionary as they are bold. If this sounds like you read on.
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to be an essential leader in our growing Marketing and Business Development team. You will work from Arup’s thriving Los Angeles office, located in the Wilshire Grand Center in the heart of the downtown financial district.
• Manage and supervise the marketing team in Arup’s Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, and Dallas offices.
• Oversee and participate in the preparation of information and materials for submittals, requests for information and proposals.
• Partner and collaborate with leaders in the four offices to strategize and position the firm to win work in line with our stated goals and market sectors.
• Manage and participate in research and data gathering, pursuit strategy development, tracking of data, and activities in CRM.
• Communicate with and influence senior-level staff.
• Engage with regional senior manager team to ensure efficient resource utilization across the Americas Region.
• Mentor team members and junior staff to learn, grow, and contribute to a high-performing team.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of experience in the A/E/C industry
• Experience directly managing and supervising teams
• Experience facilitating proposal meetings (kick-off, storyboarding, milestone and final reviews)
• Superior time management / prioritization skills / attention to detail
• Strong written English language skills
• Excellent public speaking skills and ability to create and deliver workshops
• Experience with proposal design and automation software, and CRM systems
• Proactive self-starter
• Exceptional skills in implementing and executing initiatives
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• CPSM, PMP, or other relevant industry certification not required, but a plus
Arup offers an outstanding benefits package, including healthcare, 401k match of 10%, paid time off and profit share.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages accomplished people of any background to produce their best work.