July 18th, 2019
Balancing the Natural and Built Environment This is not only our company motto, it's also our commitment to understanding the role we play in planning, designing and delivering the infrastructure of our communities. We understand that we are building tomorrow's infrastructure today and are committed to doing it right. Equally important is our commitment to social sustainability in our business practices towards our employees, business partners and clients.
As one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services, we have an opportunity for a Senior Proposal Coordinator in our Downtown Los Angeles office.
Here's a great opportunity for a Senior Proposal Coordinator who is ready to grow their career with Psomas at our Headquarters in Downtown Los Angeles. The LA Region has multiple teams in Engineering, Surveying, and Entitlements. You'll be a part of the larger Psomas Marketing Team, located throughout our offices, who support each other and collaborate on pursuits and other activities.
This position reports to the Regional Marketing Manager and will be working directly with the Project Managers on many assignments, including review of RFP/RFQs, coordinating and producing proposals, strategizing and assisting with preparing teams for interviews, assembling various collateral, and a variety of other marketing activities to support the region.
• Work with the Region's Project Managers to prepare creative and persuasive proposals, presentations, and various other marketing materials
• Compile materials for proposals in accordance with client requests including some writing and editing of narrative such as project descriptions and resumes
• Assist with production of interview materials including PowerPoint presentations, boards, etc.
• Update and maintain resumes and projects in Cosential database
• Secondary research and tracking of upcoming project opportunities to ensure we are "ahead of the game." This may involve internal strategy meetings, teaming arrangements, and attendance at pre-proposal meetings.
• Minimum 3+ years of proven experience preparing proposals and presentations in the engineering, architecture or construction industry
• Ability to stay organized while managing multiple projects and deadlines
• A team player with good communication and collaboration skills
• Solid writing and editing proficiency
• Excellent InDesign skills as well as Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in leading proposal kickoff meetings
• Experience in taking the lead in preparing teams for interviews
• Proficiency in Cosential or other CRM software
• Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
Our culture is built on the foundation of social sustainability practices. We embrace this responsibility through our One Psomas philosophy and programs that support diversity, learning and mentorship, giving back, and health and safety.
We support the continuous learning and development of our employees while providing flexibility to meet your wellness needs. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
• Flexible Schedules
• Career Paths
• Training and Development
• Tuition/Professional Licensing Assistance
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• PTO and Paid Holidays
• Discretionary Performance Bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, through Kaiser, Cigna, and VSP
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.