April 6th, 2017
SENER is a private international engineering group leader in urban transport and railway. With 60 years of history, SENER currently employs more than 5,500 professionals worldwide. SENER’s global headquarters are in Spain, and it has offices in the United States, Canada and around the world.
SENER is developing a strong presence in the US, where it has offices in California (Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento) and Seattle, as well as in Toronto, Canada. Our North American projects span from the new transit project in Guadalajara Mexico, numerous projects for High Speed Rail in California and Light Rail P3 projects across Canada.
SENER is growing and looking for team members willing and enthusiastic to grow with us. We are currently seeking a full-time proposal coordinator with a focus on editing and writing experience in our Los Angeles, California office.
The successful candidate will support senior staff primarily in Los Angeles and the other office locations across the US, as well as SENER’s global headquarters in Spain. Required qualifications include previous experience in proposal writing and proposal project management, developing marketing communications, supporting firm executives, and assisting multiple staff concurrently.
The ideal candidate will be ready to assist in our LA office and support major proposal efforts; and participate in SENER internal events, training seminars, and BD meetings.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the proposal process from start to finish, including assembling, editing, and ensuring timely submission of proposals.
• Complete additional writing project assignments as directed by Marketing Manager.
• Update and maintain regional marketing materials, résumés, and project information consistent with corporate practices.
• Experience managing out-of-house vendors or sub-consultants work to complete complex SOQ’s.
• Understanding of engineering terms and procedures
• Working collaboratively with both engineers and non-engineers
Required Experience and Education
• BS/BA in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field.
• Demonstrated 5 to 10 years of experience working at an Engineering firm managing high-quality proposals.
• Experience in graphical packages for developing proposals, marketing brochures, and similar documents (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Office, Illustrator or other graphic program).
• Self-driven and strong organizational skills.
• Flexibility with working hours and ability to deal with unpredictable proposal deadlines.
SENER offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. For more information, and to submit your resume please contact:
Phone: +1 213 457 1884
SENER Engineering and Systems
800 Wilshire Boulevard. Suite 700
Los Angeles, California 90017-2612